You may want to use this recurring features if you have the same sales invoice on periodic interval for your customers.
Best examples would be if you were running kindergarten, playschool, tuition class or retainer fee. This will reduce some workloads on your finance team because we help you to automate the process to create and to send the sales invoice to your customers.
- Go to Business > Sales Invoice page. You then can choose New Repeating Sales Invoice.
- Once you get to the New Repeating Sales Invoice page, you will see a Recurring Option box.
- Start filling the fields in this Recurring Option box. If you are not sure what this field is for, please refer to the table down below. It will explain what the field is for.
- Then move on to the body of invoice. Fill in all the appropriate fields.
- Choose proper Tax implementation method in the 'Amount are' section.
- Once you are done filling all the related fields, click either Save or Approve depending on your permission role. In Save button, there are two options; Save as Draft and Save & Submit for Approval. In Approve button, there are two options; Approve and Approve & Add Another.
- SimpanKira is smart enough to track the time and repeating frequency of this invoice and it will automatically send out the invoice to the Customer as per scheduled.
Repeating transaction fields explained
This section provides guidance and tips on some of the repeating transaction fields.
|Repeat this transaction every||When and how often the transactions will be created (for example weekly or monthly)|
|Invoice Date||The date you want the transaction to begin. It can be in the past (going back to the start of your previous financial year in SimpanKira), today's date, or in the future.|
If you use a past date, a series of past-dated transactions are created. If your accounts are locked and the start date is before the lock date, you won't be able to set up a repeating transaction that's automatically approved, or approved and sent.
Future-dated transactions are created on that date and shown on the relevant tab.
|Due Date||The date that the transaction is due to be paid.|
If you want the transaction to be created and due on the same date, enter 0 and select the days after the invoice date option.
|End Date||(Optional) The last date that a transaction is created for this template.|
|Save as Draft||Select Save as Draft if:|
|Approve||Select Approve if each transaction can be approved immediately for payment. They will show on the Awaiting Payment tab. You will still need to send each invoice to your customer, and wait for the invoice payment before you can reconcile.|
You cannot use this option with transactions that have tracked inventory items.