- Go to Setting > Chart of Account.
- Click button Add Bank to go to the page for creating Bank Account.
- You will see the following fields;
- Bank - You can select the name of local Malaysian banks, or Indonesian banks or Singapore banks. Or you can choose Cash should you want to use this to manage your office petty cash.
- Account Name - You can put the bank account name. Typically it would be either Current or Checking Account, Saving Account or Fixed Deposit account.
- Account Code - Put the account code based on your account coding for the Chart of Account.
- Account Type - Choose Bank.
- Account Number - This is your Bank account number.
- Opening Balance (Optional) - If this is your first time creating the bank account for your business, you should enter the balance. It will automatically set the Opening Balance and Paid Up Capital. However, if you're transferring from old accounting software to SimpanKira, you also do not need to enter the balance. You will do it through Opening Balance page.
- Transaction Date (Optional) - If this is your first time creating the bank account for your business, you should enter the Transaction Date.
- Click Save to create the Bank Account.
How to Create Bank Account? Print
Created by: Team SimpanKira
Modified on: Tue, 26 Oct, 2021 at 10:29 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.