- Choose the bank account
- Click Receive Money
- Enter the following details
- Customer Name - start tying in the field and it will automatically search the contact in the database. If the contact is not available, it will prompt you to add the contact by clicking at the name.
- Date - by default it will have the today's date. You can always change it to another date.
- Payment Method - it has 4 options; EFT, Cheque, Cash and Credit Card
- Reference - anything to remind you about this transaction
- Items - you can either Add New Item here or select from the Items you added previously
- Description - description of the item you are selling for
- Quantity - quantity of the items you are selling for
- Discount - discount is in percentage
- Price / Unit - price per unit of the item you sell
- Account - select account appropriate for the sales
- Tax Rate - select tax rate appropriate for the sales
- Add New Line - only if you need to
- Click Save or Save and Add Another
How to do Receive Money? Print
Created by: Team SimpanKira
Modified on: Fri, 17 Sep, 2021 at 1:58 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.