- Go to Inventory > Product.
- Select the appropriate the tracked Product.
- Click Make Adjustment at Action dropdown list.
- You will see the pop up modal as below
- You will see 3 types of adjustment; Decrease Quantity, Increase Quantity and Revaluation.
- Make sure you know what to do at this Inventory Adjustment because it includes the accounting journal for every type of adjustment. Consult with qualified Accountant if you are not sure how to do this.
- Select the appropriate Account based on the type you have chosen earlier.
- Click Save Adjustment to end the adjustment.
How to Do Adjustment at Inventory? Print
Created by: Team SimpanKira
Modified on: Thu, 12 Aug, 2021 at 4:27 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.