Follow these simple steps:
- Go to Setting > User
- Click Add User button
- Enter information in these required fields; First Name, Last Name and Email
- Enter information in these optional fields; Capacity, Billable Rate and Cost Rate
- Capacity, Billable Rate & Cost Rate are used in the determination of Project costing. If you are not subscribing to Project, it's best for you to set 0 value in these fields.
- Select role for this User
- Administrator - has access to ALL modules with complete action (Read, Edit, View and Delete)
- Regular User - subject to eligibility to access permitted modules with limited action (Read, Edit, View and Delete)
- If you set the role as Regular User, you need to determine which module does this user be able to access. Read further on Module Availability in the section below.
- Click Save & Invite Person
User will get email invitation from SimpanKira. He or she can click on the confirmation link and he/she will be redirected to create password page and then access to SimpanKira.
SimpanKira has Accounting as core module and additional modules like Project, HR & Payroll and Inventory & Web POS.
Regular user access to these modules can be managed by selected appropriate module and sub-modules
- Invoice Only - limited to access the Quote, Sales Invoice, Purchase Order and Purchase Invoice only. User with this access can create and approve such documents. User is also able to view Sales Report.
- Standard - has access to Quote, Sales Invoice, Purchase Order and Purchase Invoice plus Bank Account information and its balance. User has the option to access Setting, Manage Users and view Finance Report.
- Adviser - has ability to access Quote, Sales Invoice, Purchase Order and Purchase Invoice plus Bank Account information with ability to lock the previous Financial Year. User has the option to access Setting, Manage Users and view Finance Report.
- Read-only - can only view Quote, Sales Invoice, Purchase Order and Purchase Invoice plus Bank Account information and view Finance Report. No action can be done with this role.
- Member - has access to create Expense Claim and Timesheet
- Manager - has access to create and approve Expense Claim and Timesheet. Including able to create and approve Sales Invoice.
3) Human Resource & Payroll
- Employee - has limited access to create Expense Claim and personal information (Personal, Leave, Payslip tab) at Employee Directory.
- HR Executive - has full access to Employee Directory and its employee information. This include ability to add Employee, approve Leaves, approve Claim, create Cases and Leaves & Payroll setting. Perform Payrun at Payroll. This role also allows the user to upload Document in relation to the Employee.
4) Inventory & Web Point of Sale
- Access to Inventory page and Item Inventory Adjustment. User also has access to Point of Sales and its setting.
- Access to Consignment Note. Set ability to create, update, delete Consignment Note.