Pre-requisite: You can only view this page if you have Administrator role or Regular User role with Adviser status
We recommend you let your Accountant to manage this page for your organisation.
1) Add Fixed Asset via Fixed Asset Register
- Go to Advisor > Fixed Asset
- Find button Register New Asset and click it
- Enter the information
- Asset Name (required)
- Purchase Date (required)
- Purchase Price (required)
- Warranty Expiry
- Serial Number
- Select the Asset Type
- Enter Description about the Asset
- Book value information will be filled once the Asset Type is selected
- Cost Limit - The value of the asset you want to depreciate, if this is less than the cost of the asset.
- Residual Value - The value of the asset remaining when you've fully depreciated it.
- Select the Depreciation Method
- Select the Averaging Method
- Choose either Rate or Effective Year (shelf life).
- Click Save as Draft or Register to create this Fixed Asset.
2) Adding Fixed Asset via Spend Money
Fixed Asset can be added in Draft mode via Spend Money in Bank when user selects Fixed Asset account from the Account list.
3) Adding Fixed Asset via Purchase Invoice
Fixed Asset can be added in Draft mode via Purchase Invoice when user selects Fixed Asset account from the Account list.