Follow these steps;
- Go to Setting > Invoice Customization
- Find button Terms Setting and click.
- You can set Payment Terms, Quotes Terms & Conditions and Invoice / Statement Terms & Condition.
Payment Terms covers the due date for 1) Quote, 2) Sales Invoice and 3) Purchase Invoice
Options for Due Date
1. Of the Following Month
2. day(s) after the bill date
3. day(s) after the end of the bill's month
4. of the current month
Enter all relevant information (example - late fee or penalty) in the empty field for Quote Terms & Condition.
Enter all relevant information (example - bank information, require deposit, late payment penalty, discount on early settlement) in the empty field for Invoice / Statement Terms & Condition.
Click Save after all is done here.